Going digital changes your risk landscape. To remain secure, your controls must change as well. We can help you improve the security practices and processes around your information and applications. Our security consultants have an in-depth understanding of industries and sectors such as banking, energy, automotive, food and beverage and public.
Areas of our expertise include: standards compliance, security management, incident response, business continuity, secure application development and PKI (public key infrastructure).
Compliance and Certifications
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System
- ISO 13485:2003 – Quality Management System (Medical Devices)
- ECB requirements for strong user authentication for internet payments (Mobile OTP Soft-token Library)
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (ISC2)
- CISA – Certified Information Security Auditor (ISACA)
- CBCP – Certified Business Continuity Professional (DRII)
- Information Security Manager - ISO/IEC 27001 (CIS/SIQ)
- Information Security Auditor - ISO/IEC 27001 (CIS/SIQ)
- CompTIA Security+
Security Compliance and Standards
- Members of Comtrade Group hold ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certificate for Information Security Management Systems
- Mobile OTP Soft-token Library meets the ECB requirements for strong user authentication for internet payments, as confirmed by independent assessment.
- Comtrade Fraud Detection System is in line with ECB recommendations for security of internet payments, section on transaction monitoring.
- Digital Signature Library and Toolkit are designed to meet the eIDAS requirements for Advanced Electronic Signature (XAdES)
- Mobile OTP Soft-token and Authentication Server are designed to support OATH standards for OTP