Join us at Airline Chief Digital and Innovation Officer Summit 2018
POSTED ON 21.09.2018
Shanghai Society of Aeronautics (SSA) is organizing the 3rd Airline Chief Digital & Innovation Officer Summit – Digital Transformation & Revenue Driven 2018 (ASIO 2018), which will be held on 4 and 5 December in Shanghai, China. Comtrade Digital Services will participate with a presentation entitled “How can airlines monetize digital passenger data?”
This grand meeting, officially organized by Shanghai Society of Aeronautics and China Eastern Airlines, will bring together renowned Chief Digital & Innovation officers and marketing/information technology/branding executives from over 40 airlines to discuss the challenges of going from a digital strategy to airline strategy.
This year’s Summit will address the following key issues:
- How to achieve digital transformation in airlines
- How to create a customer-first experience
- How to increase airline revenue through improved revenue management and personalization
- The challenge and opportunity of in-flight Wi-Fi for airlines’ ancillary revenue
- Driving ancillary revenue through integrating resources and strong partnerships
Christopher Keen, Managing Director – Platforms & Products, Comtrade Digital Services, will give a presentation entitled “How can airlines monetize digital passenger data?” on 4 December at 2:30 p.m.