March 28 2021
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia
Senior .NET Engineer
Comtrade Digital Services is now part of Endava – a leading next-generation technology services provider, publicly listed on the NY stock exchange. Our clients now include companies working in a whole spectrum of industries and areas – telco, media, technology, travel and mobility, logistics, energy, government, AI, blockchain and healthcare – as well as leading brands in banking, insurance, payments, capital markets, retail & CPG.
Our people make us who we are and we encourage them by providing remarkable opportunities to grow. With so many exciting projects ahead, it is an amazing time to join our team. Do you want to be at the forefront of the Digital Transformation of Logistics? We are reshaping the warehousing business, airports and some of the largest retailers by automating every step of the process.
We’re growing our team of 170+ dedicated engineers tackling some of the most challenging aspects of transforming the intralogistics business. Sounds interesting? Tell us your story and apply now!
- 4+ years in .NET technologies such as .NET Core, Web API, C#
- Experience with designing, coding and testing new applications
- Proficiency in relational databases, MS SQL Server and ORM technologies
- Expertise in .NET Framework with a focus on ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with web services architecture (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of test driven development, entity framework, multi-threading, TPL
- Advance comprehension of code versioning tools (such as TFS, Git, SVN)
- English language skills, verbal and written
We offer you:
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: child time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers), remote work days, etc.
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people