March 28 2021
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia
Junior Java Developer
Comtrade Digital Services is now part of Endava – a leading next-generation technology services provider, publicly listed on the NY stock exchange. Our clients now include companies working in a whole spectrum of industries and areas – telco, media, technology, travel and mobility, logistics, energy, government, AI, blockchain and healthcare – as well as leading brands in banking, insurance, payments, capital markets, retail & CPG.
Our people make us who we are and we encourage them by providing remarkable opportunities to grow. With so many exciting projects ahead, it is an amazing time to join our team. Check out our Java job opening below and make your first move towards becoming an Endavan!
We’re seeking Junior Java Developers with high potential who could join and be part of our growing team on a thrilling fintech project. Challenge yourself to stay at the top of your game and apply now.
- 1+ year experience in designing, building and testing Java EE and microservice applications
- 1+ year experience with enterprise Java frameworks (i.e. Spring, JavaEE…)
- 1+ year experience with relational database systems (Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, SqlServer, MySql…)
- Basic knowledge of design patterns, UML, GUI/Usability, Application security
- Basic knowledge of ORM tools (JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: Child Time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge