Comtrade Digital Services to Speak at the Hamburg Aviation Conference
POSTED ON 23.01.2018
Comtrade Digital Services will participate at the Hamburg Aviation Conference that will be held on 8-9 February in Hamburg, Germany, to discuss the most exciting topics in the airline industry in 2018.
Transformation in the airline industry is needed, but it needs to be smart and viable, not just a leap into digital at any price. We need to find the right balance and pace. We need to consider humanization of technology and a mix of physical and digital worlds. Hamburg Aviation Conference organizers are welcoming you to join and discuss:
- What the best brands do in terms of digital customer experience, automation and operational efficiency, strategic priorities, and how it can inform your priorities
- What future scenarios and business models could look like, which ones are likely to succeed or fail – from Amazon of the Air to Longhaul Low Cost, Digital Travel Platform, Aircraft on Demand and Shopping Mall and more
- How travel stakeholders can prepare and approach transformation
- What are the essential skills for the digital organisation and how to innovate
- How to increase travel retail revenue and revolutionise the customer experience
- The role of airport design
- How to break the ice for big data
- Tech trends from artificial intelligence, chatbots and travel concierge, APIs, blockchain, Workplace by Facebook and more
- Case studies from various airlines, airports, rail, retailers and others: for example, development of a travel concierge, the change of a distribution system, digitalisation of travel retail, how to make transformation happen and what to focus on
Marko Javornik, VP/GM Mobility & Travel at Comtrade Digital Services, will present at the grand opening panel: GETTING BOLDER – WHAT THE BEST BRANDS DO, WHAT THE
INDUSTRY SHOULD THINK ABOUT TO BE READY FOR THE CHALLENGES OF THE NEXT 20 YEARS, WHAT IS NEEDED TO TRANSFORM?
Hear which strategic and tactical priorities top industry leaders and visionaries from airports, airlines and technology providers see and what their thoughts are about the state of the industry, the opportunities and challenges now and tomorrow and which steps to take to face them, strategic business directions and transformation scenarios. Learn what critical success factors are, which failures do we have to expect, and which ones we can learn from.
Other speakers at the panel:
Michael Eggenschwiler, CEO, Hamburg Airport
Bratati Gosh, Chief Marketing Officer, IBS Software
Yiannis N. Paraschis, CEO, Athens International Airport
You can find the full agenda here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VX2CFuxlfHiTlVNBvPSrM27TTgevHCRe/view