In the digital world, where change is the only constant, another innovation has reached its tipping point: chatbots. Conversational platforms based on predefined logic or artificial intelligence have confirmed a risky hypothesis: people want to interact with businesses as if they were people.
Alongside the new conversational model for interacting with online services and by overcoming the app challenge, bots have made their way into every industry – including banking.
Leveraging banking chatbots
As one-to-one messaging begins to dominate the social media world, it creates enormous opportunities for today's companies. High levels of penetration, use and engagement mean that financial institutions are starting to recognize the opportunities social media can bring to their businesses.
Access and acquire customers I Up & cross-sell I Customer service I New business channel
Trust in numbers
Years of experience fused with innovation and profound understanding of financial industry make us a reliable partner.
Using proven technologies, we have developed and launched the first version of Assisto in just three months.
Through Assisto, our partners acquired more than 250K new followers in less than 3 months after the implementation.
Essential version of Assisto can be implemented in only 6 weeks on top of the legacy IT systems.
Comtrade Digital Services helps banks extend banking services to instant messaging platforms, where digitally-savvy customers spend a lot of time. Customers can access their bank accounts by simply adding their bank`s account to their conversation list, on the IM platform of their choice. Users can carry out secure banking activities – transfer funds, check account balances, exchange currencies, and access other services – without effort, with just a click of a button.
It’s Not Too Late To Ride The Chatbot Wave
Revolutions don’t occur in business very often. And this is one of those precious moments. Never before could companies truly communicate with individual consumers. And now they can. And indeed, you can too. Now, any brand and business can assume a personality, play a role, and be seen as more than just an inert product or service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a chatbot?
- Chatbot is a computer program that can simulate human response. Chatbots, also known as conversational platforms, are based on predefined logic or artificial intelligence and placed inside of instant messaging platforms.
What do chatbots do?
- Chatbots help people carry out tasks, everything from mundane to the major, such as adding an appointment to your calendar or open heart surgery.
What are banking chatbots?
- Banking chatbots are designed to become people's personal banking assistants with all-time availability. Banking bots can offer customer support and a vast set of banking functionalities.
Can Assisto answer user`s questions?
- Assisto is designed to be helpful. In case if it faces an unknown question, it can forward it to the customer support team.
Can users instantly transfer money with Assisto?
- Assisto enables everything from peer to peer payments, moving money between accounts, using templates and even asking for money from another user.
Is Assisto customizable?
- Assisto can be fully adapted to your customer's needs and your brand's look and feel. Design unique user flows, change the color and the menu structure and even add special stickers/emojis to enhance the user experience.
Is Assisto safe?
- Yes. In extended version of FAQ, our engineers explain security aspect in details. Please send your questions to development team.
What do I need to implement my version of Assisto?
- You will need hardware, create Public Account and upen up few ports. Please contact our team for Infrastructure checklist.